Thursday 7 May 2020

Zoom Breakout Rooms Walk-through

I have loved discovering 'Breakout Rooms' in Zoom.
The instructions are superb on the Zoom site.
To host a breakout room see this video.
To be a participant, see this page.

To help me prepare students and colleagues for the experience, I have put together a PowerPoint of screenshots from the Zoom instructions so that I can pull up a slide to demonstrate part of the process as and when needed.  I have written a script to go with the video.
I have also turned the PowerPoint into a video.
I'm not sure it is really necessary, since the instructions are so clear on the Zoom site, but making it certainly helped to fix the process into my head and made me discover more about the possibilities.

Here it is:



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this - really helpful as I prepare for hosting a webinar

    ReplyDelete