Wednesday 15 December 2021

Rapid parallel text and TeachVid

I was asked to make another video following a'Show and Tell' for the Language Show in November 2021.

SHOW AND TELL PPT + VIDEO

Here is a link to the PowerPoint I used.

Here is the excerpt where I speak about TeachVid, word, DeepL and Language Reactor. 


I make a lot of use of parallel text to make authentic texts accessible to all pupils.

I make much use of word and DeepL to create tables, then I can use these 

(1) to paste it into various online platforms for matching  exercises e.g. Textivate, Quizlet and Blooket. 

(2) to create a vocabulary challenge: guess / click +reveal answer

(3)  to use prepared text forTeachVid exercises.

NEW VIDEO DOC + VIDEO

This document lists the steps.

This video takes you through the process:

Start- 02.56: Importing table to authoring programs 02:56 - 09.00 : How to create parallel text in 10 steps [text to table] 09.00 - end :How to create clickable translation sequence [table to text]


No comments:

Post a Comment